Innovative Manufacturing Technology (IMT)
FTK Focus Groups
To become excellent research in the generating of innovative manufacturing technologies for sustainable development. Creating a research environment that is more focused on a defined niche area. In this research group, we want to unite researchers in the same field, strengthen team spirit and create high -impact research.
- Provide a platform for the purpose of discussion on the latest trends related to telecommunication technology.
- Formation of expert groups to coordinate studies on telecommunication technology.
- Provide a platform to plan and implement programs and communication with the industry.
- Implement research activities to increase the level and quality of service and consultation to industry and society.
- Enhance and enliven research activities among UTHM lecturers / staff.
- Provide space for UTHM lecturers and staff to conduct research, publishing, innovation and consulting activities that are more focused on specific areas of expertise.
GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
Goal 16: Peace and justice Strong Institutions
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Sustainable Technology
- Ergonomic & Product Design Development
- Additive Manufacturing
- Smart Factory