Building Environment And Maintenance (BEAM)
FTK Focus Groups
- Provide a platform for the purpose of discussion on the latest trends related to building technology.
- Formation of expert groups to coordinate studies on building technology
- Provide a platform to plan and implement programs and communication with the industry
- Implement research activities to increase the level and quality of service and consultation to industry and society.
- Enhance and enliven research activities among UTHM lecturers / staff
- Provide space for UTHM lecturers and staff to conduct research, publishing, innovation and consulting activities that are more focused on specific areas of expertise.
- Building Science and Performance ( building maintenance, facility management, maintenance system, building services)
- Building Energy management( renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy audit)
- Built Heritage Matter
Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Ts Dr Mariah Binti Awang (Ketua)
- Ts Dr Nurdalila Binti Saji (PR)
- Ir Ts Mohd Kamaruzaman Bin Musa (PR)
- Ts Dr Kamarul Aini Binti Mohd.Sari (PR)
- Ts Dr Mohd Arif Bin Rosli (PR)
- Ts Rahmat Bin Muslim (PR)
- En Abdul Zaki Bin Abdul Wahid (PR)
- Ts Mohd Syafiq Syazwan Bin Mustafa (PR)
- Sr Ts Dr Mohammad Ashraf Bin Abdul Rahman (AR)