Automation, Robotic & Control (ARC)
FTK Focus Groups
Creating a research environment that is more focused on a defined niche area. In this research group, we want to unite researchers in the same field, strengthen team spirit and create high -impact research.
- Provide a platform for the purpose of discussion on the latest trends related to automation and robotic technology
- Formation of expert groups to coordinate studies on automation and robotic technology
- Provide a platform to plan and implement programs and communication with the industry
- Implement research activities to increase the level and quality of service and consultation to industry and society.
- Enhance and enliven research activities among UTHM lecturers / staff
- Provide space for UTHM lecturers and staff to conduct research, publishing, innovation and consulting activities that are more focused on specific areas of expertise.
- hard-wired programmed logic controllers
- industrial automation
- medical automation instrumentation
- adaptive control
- Robot Control