Quality Objectives of Faculty of Engineering Technology 2019
- Implementing academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels in the field of Engineering and Technology recognized by relevant accreditation bodies.
- Produces at least 12% of undergraduate graduates with a CPA of ≥ 3.50 and 6% of first-year graduates.
- Ensure that the marketability of graduate employability reaches at least 70% after 6 months of graduation.
- Ensure that 70% of academic staff with PhD qualification.
- Produces at least 2 publications per academic staff in the form of conference papers/journal articles / proceedings / modules / original workbooks / translation books / other related.
- Ensure that at least 60% of academic staff are involved in research or consultancy during the current year.
- Ensures that at least 90% of staff meets the 7-days training and development program a year.