Department of Chemical Engineering Technology provides consultation service related to Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering Technology to companies and research groups. Consultation is provided with respect to academician's background in the following aspects:
- Research experience
- Collaboration with industries
Herein, expertise details of JTKK academicians can be acquired from this page.
CONSULTATION & COLLABORATION WITH INDUSTRIES
DISCUSSION ON CONSULTATIVE, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT COLLABORATION WITH
KIAN HOE PLANTATIONS BERHAD
- On 24th April, 2019, a discussion on consultative, research and development collaboration was conducted between UTHM (the project team, ICC & RMC) and manager of Kian Hoe Plantations Berhad. The discussion on the research work is clear to both parties and we look forward to the success of this collaboration.
COLLABORATIVE & CONSULTATION BETWEEN UTHM & SM SAINS SEMBRONG (SASEM)
-A collaborative & consultation project had been conducted between UTHM and SM Sains Sembrong (SASEM) on 15th April 2019. The projects involved were “Biodegradable food container” & “Organic insecticide”, guided by Ts. Dr Nur Hanis Hayati Hairom & Pn Masayu Maslan.
The objective of these activities is to develop the creativity of the students so as to improve their product quality.
LOI FOCUS GROUP B-SMAT AND AROMDAI BIO SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
- 5th October, 2018. LOI BETWEEN UTHM AND AROMDAI BIO SOLUTION SDN BHD. Research and development-collaborative visit to Aromdai Bio Solution Sdn Bhd, Johor Bahru was conducted on 5th October 2018. The research that will be conducted is “Enzyme for wastewater treatment”, by Dr Hanis, Dr Aisyah, P.M. Dr Angzzas, Dr Akhmazillah, Dr Aliff, Dr Nurasyikin, Dr Mazatusziha, Dr Faizah and Dr Mas Rahayu.
The discussion on the research work is clear to both parties and we look forward to the success of this collaboration.
ONE-STEP CLOSER TO LOI BETWEEN FOCUS GROUP B-SMAT AND NASUHA HERBA & REMPAH KARYA SARI SDN. BHD.
- 27th September, 2018. Potential Research-Academia Collaboration visit to Nasuha Herbs Farm was successfully conducted on 27th September 2018. The main objective of the visit is to discuss potential research and academic activities which can benefits to both Department of Chemical Engineering Technology (JTKK) and Nasuha Herbs.
The discussion was fruitful and meaningful where nasuha herbs agreed to have Letter of Intend (LOI) on the next meeting. The department was truly appreciate to Mr Haris Nasuha on knowledge and experience shared.
- Certificate of AutoCAD by Autodesk (certified AutoCAD trainer) to Dr. Nur Hanis Hayati Hairom
- Appointment certificate of Safety Liaison Officer (SLO) by Faculty of Engineering Technology to Dr. Sity Aishah Mansur