Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology (Industrial Automation) with Honours – BND
Department Of Electrical Engineering Technology
Current industries are under constant pressure to find new ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency. As a result, companies continue to implement technologies in robotics, process control, computers and factory automation, in order to enhance productivity.
Industrial automation, computer-assisted manufacturing and robotics have opened new fields in the planning, installation and service of automated equipment and systems. Many industrial companies are improving their production and processing operations by incorporating changing technology.
As such, this program is designed to help graduates develop adequate knowledge and good skills associated with many areas of industrial automation in order to fulfill the current industrial’s needs.
PEO & PLO
Our graduates are demanded in various fields such as in:
- Manufacturing: as a engineering technologist in production, quality control, maintenance, etc
- Research: as a researcher in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power
- Education: as a lecturer, instructor and trainer
- Consultant: as designer and quality control officer
- Management: as a supervisor and technical manager in manufacturing
- Marketing: as a sales manager in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power