Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology (Communication and Computer) with Honours – BNF
Department Of Electrical Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology (Communication and Computer) Programme offers the students with engineering knowledge and skills in the area of applied communication and computer engineering.
This programme provides a progression point from undergraduate courses in the area of electronic engineering and further development for suitably qualified individuals in the fields of Communication and Computer Engineering. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a foundation in electronic engineering disciplines.
The programme is designed to combine elements of electronic, software and communication engineering and associated hardware appropriate to the merging of technologies encountered in today’s ICT systems.
It aims to meet the growing demand for communication and computer engineers in the electronic and communication industries. Most of the technical courses have an extensive practical work conducted in various laboratories where students engage in “hands-on” application of theory.
PEO & PLO
Our graduates are demanded in various fields such as in:
- Manufacturing: as a engineering technologist in production, quality control, maintenance, etc
- Research: as a researcher in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power
- Education: as a lecturer, instructor and trainer
- Consultant: as designer and quality control officer
- Management: as a supervisor and technical manager in manufacturing
- Marketing: as a sales manager in Industrial automation, Telecommunication & computer and Electrical power