Quality Objectives of Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Conducted 12 Bachelor programs in Engineering Technology recognized by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Council (ETAC).
- Implemented 2 Master's programs and 1 Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Technology recognized by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Producing at least 5% of Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology obtained CPA of at least 3.70 per semester.
- Ensure that at least 50% of Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology obtained CPA of 3.0 and above each semester.
- Ensure that at least 1 academic staff engage with industrial attachments every year.
- Ensuring that at least 30% of academic staffs are involved in research and development annually.
- Ensure that at least 30% of academic staff publish one scientific writing in the form of academia paper/ journal articles / proceedings / modules / book chapters / book translation every year.
- Ensure that all staffs meet the 7-days training and development program every year.
- Ensure that graduates employability achieved at least 60% after 6 months of graduation.